In the beginning the document is created digital…
Go green, go business
Today’s business processes are entirely electronic and could remain paperless throughout their full life cycles with full legal value, compliance with the rules, and good business practices.
Moving to a paper-less environment expedites transactions and reduces operational costs.
What do you need?
- Eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to transact business?
- Accelerating transactions for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and a better customer/partner/supplier/employee experience?
- Empowering anyone to transact securely anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device?
- Managing paper and digital together, keeping the digital trust on paper?
- Improving customers experiences with intuitive interfaces, around-the-clock availability, real-time fulfillment, personalized treatment, global consistency, and zero errors?
- Increasing productivity?
TrustPro holistic Go green approach
Customers want a quick and seamless digital experience, and they want it now.
Thanks to companies such as Amazon and Apple, customers now expect every organization to deliver products and services swiftly, with a seamless user experience.
@TrustPro we have the ability and the experience to carry out cloud paperless projects mixing the right ingredients of technology, workflow, compliance and usability.
TrustPro holistic Go green approach focus on the interdependence of components involved, encompassing:
- process analysis
- legal compliance
- technical analysis
- usability designing and testing
Qualified Digital Certificate for Electronic Signatures and eSeal in eIDAS
eIDAS Regulation (910/2014) allows “remote signing” for the creation of both Advanced Electronic Signatures (AES) and Qualified Electronic Signatures (QES). For remote QES though, eIDAS requires to use a trusted Qualified Signature Creation Device (QSCD) to manage the signing process and user’s signing key protection.
If you have already developed your digital signing solutions and need only signing certificates to be installed on your Qualified Signature Creation Device (QSCD), contact us to receive a specific quotation.