TrustPro is an EU Qualified Trust Service Provider providing Qualified eSeal and Qualified Electronic Signature
What you need to know…
about electronic seal in the EU today.
Who provides electronic seal?
The electronic seal with legal value throughout Europe must be issued by a Qualified Trust Service Provider.
TrustPro is an EU Qualified Trust Service Provider.
TrustPro provides the legal guarantee to third parties all around EU that you are you!
How do I know if a company is a truly Qualified Trust Service Provider?
Buying locally? No need, with EU eIDAS Regulation interoperability
Legal effects of electronic seals
1. An electronic seal shall not be denied legal effect and admissibility as evidence in legal proceedings solely on the grounds that it is in an electronic form or that it does not meet the requirements for qualified electronic seals.
2. A qualified electronic seal shall enjoy the presumption of integrity of the data and of correctness of the origin of that data to which the qualified electronic seal is linked.
3. A qualified electronic seal based on a qualified certificate issued in one Member State shall be recognised as a qualified electronic seal in all other Member States.
With two simple steps get today your qualified e-Seal EU compliant easy to use on the platform
What is an eSeal?
The e-Seal is the electronic equivalent of the classic company rubber stamp which certifies and protects the data’s origin and trustworthiness.
The EU eIDAS Regulation introduced Qualified Electronic Seal to allow legal persons (companies, institutions, organizations) to electronically sign documents in order to guarantee the authenticity and integrity of electronic documents and data, with evidential value in the EU Union.
The electronic seal guarantees that documents sent electronically, or other information generating from the organization, cannot be altered, protecting the organization from the risk that one of its documents may be falsified / modified.
To activate a qualified electronic seal, the organization must be identified and authenticated through an identity verification process compliant with the EU eIDAS Regulation (smartOnboarding).
With the link received via email after the purchase, proceed with the smartOnboarding.
smartOnboarding is a remote process (comfortably from office) that involves the identification of the natural person and the organization for which the electronic seal will be issued.
The Qualified Electronic Seal can only be requested by one of these profiles.
- delegated person by the company for electronic seal request
- a delegated person from the legal representative of the company
- legal representative of the company
Do not proceed if you are not one of these profiles and you do not have the documents that prove it.
Once the request has been authorized, the applicant will receive an email to complete the activation.
Requests are accepted any time and are processed in business hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:30am – 6:30pm GMT
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
1, 2, 3 e-Sealed
1. Upload document
2. e-Seal document
3. Download e-Sealed document
signatureFolder allows you to sign and seal your documents in a simple and intuitive way on the WEB and on Mobile.
Get EPREL Verified with TrustPro Qualified eSeal
REQUEST AN OFFER
Generic email addresses (ie email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.) or emails not belonging to a legal entity (ie firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.) will not be considered as a valid request